Jojo Karlin joins the Reclaim EdTech team to tell us all about Manifold and her journey with digital scholarship and open publishing. This conversation touches on many of the benefits and successes of open publishing using a tool like Manifold, as well as what projects that use Manifold end up looking like! And then, of course, Taylor runs his and Amanda’s Hedgedoc file through the Manifold interface, to lovely results.
Watch the session 2 video here:
- Retooling the Monograph: The Manifold Scholarship Project
- A recording of a 2017 event where the founders of Manifold chat about it.
- Manifold Community page
- Check out the major instances of Manifold that are out there.
- Example Manifold instances mentioned in Discord chat
- Manifold metadata
- Manifold GitHub
- Taylor and Amanda’s example doc in Manifold!
Don’t forget to check out the welcome post!
If you haven’t checked out the welcome post already, head over to there to check out the schedule times and descriptions. ⬇